Low Carb Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
This low carb frozen yoghurt recipe is the sweet-tooth option for those who don’t want to derail their health and fitness goals. Made in minutes and able to be eaten on the spot, there is no wait time required from the onset of sugar cravings until consumption. The only piece of advice that we would have for this recipe is to not eat it all at once. It doesn’t matter how healthy something is, if you eat too much of it there will be a calorie overload!
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 0 mins Serves: 5
Strawberry frozen yoghurt
- 260 g frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- 180g Greek yogurt (4% fat)
- 4 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 lime, sliced
- Add the frozen strawberries, vanilla, and sweetener (if you are using any) to a blender or food processor. Mix for a couple of seconds.
- Add the yogurt and with a spatula, mix with the berries until combined. If you use the blender to mix in the yogurt, the consistency will be similar to a smoothie.
- For an extra fancy presentation, garnish it with fresh strawberries and a slice of lime
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below