Personal Training Job Crows Nest
Roles available in busy and established Personal Training Studio in Crows Nest
The studio voted The North Shores Best Fitness Service in 2019 is looking for 2 Trainers to join its TEAM of 6 at Authentic Personal Training.
About the business
With over 14 years industry experience and recently awarded The North Shores Most Outstanding Business Person for 2020, business owner Alec Draffin has a singular vision: To provide the best Personal Training work space and fitness community in Sydney.
We are not a franchise – As an Authentic Personal Trainer you will design exercise and food programs unique to each of our members.
Our team works together every week to improve skills and development. Alec actively invests in speakers, seminars and up-skilling to ensure that all Authentic Personal Trainers are amongst the best in the industry.
*NO RENT TO PAY – This is a salary role, PLUS super, PLUS commissions + bonus.
* We provide your uniforms, business cards, marketing and cover insurance
* Be part of a fun team culture – Includes weekly team training, fortnightly trainer challenges, regular guest speakers and exciting team days such as go-karting, rock-climbing, cooking lessons and much more.
About the role
If you have a minimum of 6 months industry experience, a strong work ethic and track record for customer service and results – we want to hear from you!
Authentic PT Applicants must have the following traits:
- Have a current Cert 4 in PT and 1st aid certificate.
- Show a genuine passion for personal development and personal growth.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for training yourself with new challenges and an openness to learn from a team of professionals around you.
- Belief in our studios mission in the community including a passion to inspire and help our members.
- Be part of a team, learning together, training together and having a laugh together.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that will give you far more balance than the normal 9am – 5pm
- Follow and respect a few brand standards to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times, but also enjoying the creative freedoms to program and contribute ideas to a rapidly growing business.
- Role expansion available to include marketing, sales, content creation and business administration.
“Authentic Personal Training is a fantastic workplace.
It has a unique community vibe that makes everyday a joy to be in the studio. Additionally, Alec and the trainers are very supportive of your goals whether personal, educational or physical, they will support you to help ensure you are successful.
I really enjoyed having the freedom to create my own exercise plans, it enabled me to truly develop my exercise prescription skills for an array of individuals’ goals. Also, this enabled me to do self-directed learning to improve my knowledge in assessing and working with an array of circumstances.
I really enjoyed my time at Authentic PT, Alec was a fabulous boss who supported me and enabled me to develop my skills set in many different areas of personal training. I now feel that Personal Training would be one of the most rewarding careers possible.”
Personal Trainer 2018-19
If you are interested in being a part of our team, we are interested in meeting you!
Authentic Personal Training
Mon - Thurs: 5:30am - 8pm
Fri: 5:30am - 3pm
Sat: 7am - 12pm