Slow Cooker Beef Curry Recipe
This slow cooker beef curry recipe a great option for those who are short on time. The beauty of the slow cooker is that you get to set and forget, it could not be easier! This recipe is as simple as placing all the required ingredients in the slow cooker and pressing the start button. Loaded with healthy proteins, good fats and lots of vitamins, it is a winter option that will last for days. A few minutes of prep and this slow cooker beef curry recipe will cook throughout the day and be ready for when you get home.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 hours
- 500g beef chuck steak, cubed
- 2 brown onions diced
- 400 g canned diced tomato
- 3 tbs vindaloo curry paste
- 1 tsp chilli sauce hot optional
- 2 cups Beef Style Liquid Stock
- 1 tsp garlic minced heaped
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tbs cornflour
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients, except vegetables and cornflour, to slow cooker and mix until combined.
- Cook on automatic mode for 4-5 hours or until beef is tender.
- About an hour before serving add vegetables.
- Thicken with cornflour as needed and serve over cauliflower rice.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below