High Protein Bread Recipe
If you are a fan of bread, but not of carbs, then you should give this high protein bread recipe a go! Made in around 40 minutes, and making 20 servings, you can cook it once, freeze it and it lasts for weeks. The great thing about making your own bread is that you have complete control over the ingredients that go in and you can have great confidence that it will not impact your health and fitness results too much. Give it a go this week and see if you like it!
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 30 mins Serves: 20
- 85 g (110 ml) Greek yogurt (0% fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 120 ml (50g) whey protein isolate (unflavoured)
- 120 ml (55g) almond flour
- 1⁄2 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Instructions are for 20 servings. Please modify as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Line bread pan, about 12 x 24 cm, with baking paper.
- Add the yogurt and eggs to a big bowl and mix until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine until free of lumps.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan and sprinkle it with some sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out dry. Let the bread cool before slicing it.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below