healthy pancakes recipe
This healthy pancakes recipe is a wonderful way to get a weekend breakfast meal that feels a bit naughtier than it is. Loaded with healthy and nutritious ingredients they are wonderful served with fruit, yoghurt or as the side to a bigger meal. If you are a little bit prepared, they also last well for a number of days and can be used as a snack throughout the week. Even adding some peanut butter or nut spread will allow you to eat whilst on the run and know that you are still being your healthy best.
- 2 x ripe bananas
- 2 x eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- ½ punnet blueberries
- Fruit/yoghurt toppings of your choice
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl
- Add 2 eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix well
- In a blender, blend the oats (not 100% necessary, it just ensures they aren’t lumpy)
- Add oats to the mixture and stir thoroughly
- Add blueberries and mix through
- Scoop portions into a non-stick pan and cook accordingly
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below