Healthy Breakfast Tacos Recipe
This healthy breakfast tacos recipe is a great option for a quick and easy weekend meal. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients that will not only help you with your health and fitness goals, but also nourish you with vitamins and minerals. Made in just over 30 minutes, you can easily add//subtract items that you would like to give it a bit more kick. Do not forget to add a bit of hot sauce for some extra flavour!
Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 20 mins Serves: 4
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 (about 45g each) wholegrain wraps
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 80g baby spinach
- 70g sliced smoked salmon
- Place the tomato, coriander, lime juice and oil in a small bowl. Season. Stir to combine.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over high heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook for 3 minutes for runny yolks or until cooked to your liking
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add a wrap and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining wraps.
- Spread the wraps with the avocado. Top with the spinach, salmon and egg. Spoon over the tomato salsa to serve.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below