Chocolate Zucchini Protein Bread Recipe
A chocolate zucchini protein bread recipe. What is not to like? This is a recipe for those who are looking to mix things up a bit. People who don’t mind a bit of cooking, and those who are interested in trying new flavours. Yes it does require a little bit of work BUT it is work that is well worth it in the end. Not only is this recipe loaded with the goodness of zucchini and coconut oil, but it has a lot of chocolatey goodness throughout.
Give this chocolate zucchini protein bread recipe a go and you will not look back!
- 1¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1¼ all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups almond milk, room temp
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅔ cup stevia
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 175° and lightly spray two loaf pans with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, chocolate protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, stevia, and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pans and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops spring back to the touch.
Remove from the oven and cool completely.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below