Chocolate Protein Mousse Recipe
This chocolate protein mousse recipe is a great option for those with a sweet tooth who are looking for a healthy alternative. Dare we say that this is actually a healthy snack option! There is nothing naughty about this recipe apart from how it tastes, and that is too good to be true. With lots of good fats, and a strong dose of protein, this chocolate protein mousse recipe will be one that you continue to come back for.
- 200g plain Greek yoghurt
- 30g chocolate protein powder
- 10g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut
- Crushed almonds to sprinkle on top
- In a bowl, mix the chocolate protein powder with the cocoa and stevia until blended well
- Add yoghurt and mix thoroughly until there is an even consistency throughout
- Sprinkle coconut and almonds on top and refrigerate until cool
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below