Chicken, Avocado & Tahini Salad
This chicken, avocado & tahini salad is a fantastic lunchtime option for those looking to improve their lunches. Made in a matter of minutes, it can be eaten at the desk or quickly in a lunch break. It is loaded with healthy ingredients, full of vitamins and minerals. It will nourish from the first bite and is a great recipe for anyone getting a bit bored of the same old salads.
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp hot water
- 1 tsp gluten-free tahini
- 30g baby spinach
- 60g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 125g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Combine the lemon juice 2 tsp fresh lemon juice), water and tahini in a bowl. Season.
- Arrange spinach, chicken, beans, cucumber, carrot and avocado on a serving plate.
- Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below