Blueberry Protein Muffins Recipe
This blueberry protein muffin recipe is the perfect snack. They can be made in advance and are a fantastic recipe for those on the run. When you hit 3:30pm and the eyes start dropping, these blueberry protein muffins will be a great option instead of the sweets. Loaded with healthy ingredients such as protein powder, oats and blueberries, even the biggest novice in the kitchen will be able to make these successfully. Give them a go, you will love them!
Ingredients (makes 9)
- 1 cup oats (quick cook)
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 6oz vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 Tb. honey
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2-1 cup blueberries
- Optional: Almond slivers or oats to top
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients – oats, protein powder, cinnamon, salt, baking powder
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Add blueberries. Combine.
- The batter is a bit watery, but protein powder soaks up the liquid, so it’s necessary.
- Place in silicon baking cups or liners that have been sprayed very well (no oil in this recipe makes them stick if you don’t spray well).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below