Banana Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
This banana strawberry frozen yoghurt recipe is a great Spring dessert option! Having a sweet tooth is perfectly understandable, but you do not have to give in to the cravings! Simple and easy options are just moments away and will give you that satisfied feeling. This recipe is super simple and just requires a little bit of patience as it freezes.
Cook time: 3 Hours
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. The texture should be like softened ice cream.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container, and freeze for at least 3 hours. Scoop with an ice cream scoop and serve cold.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below