Thai Fish Curry With Coconut Recipe
How good does a fish curry recipe sound on a cold winters day?! This recipe gives you all the warmth and satisfaction that comes from a delicious curry but with a little less of the guilt. This is a lower calorie option, it uses veggies instead of rice, but it does not lack in any of the flavour. Made in around 40 minutes, you can easily get this meal prepared on a weeknight as it is a pretty low-fuss option.
Prep time: 20 mins Cooking time: 20 mins
- 700 g salmon or white fish, in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 400g light coconut cream
- 120ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 450g cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place the fish pieces snuggly in the baking dish. Salt and pepper generously and place a tablespoon of butter on top of each fish piece.
- Mix coconut cream, curry paste and chopped coriander in a small bowl and pour over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime, cut the broccoli or cauliflower into small florets and boil in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Serve with the fish.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To take advantage of our current offer with Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below