Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
If you are looking for a fresh summer taste, look no further than this Thai chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Simple, quick and delicious, this is a recipe that will satisfy even the biggest hungers. Loaded with fresh and nutritious ingredients, the only thing you will be concerned about is whether or not you will be able to stick to a single serving!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
- ⅓ cup soy sauce or Tamari gluten-free
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1-2 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp. ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice fresh
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- chicken mince
- ½ cup carrots finely chopped
- Butter leaf lettuce
- Peanuts dry roasted, salted
- Cabbage finely chopped
- Green onions finely chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl combine Thai sauce ingredients and whisk until combined. Set sauce aside.
- In a large, non-stick pan add oil and chicken. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots and continue cooking and stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in Thai sauce and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken mixture immediately in lettuce wraps with peanuts, cabbage and green onions.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below