Thai Beef Zoodle Salad Recipe
This thai beef zoodle salad recipe is a fantastic option for those looking for a healthy summer option. In just 20 minutes you will be sitting down and eating this delicious meal that is full of wonderful and healthy recipes. With lots of good vitamins, minerals and healthy proteins, it is low carb and high flavour. Cook this once and you will have it on your weekly schedule forever!
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 10 mins Serves: 4
- ½ cup (125ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Beef Scotch Fillet Steak
- 250g Zucchini Noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into noodles or peeled into ribbons
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Whisk sweet chilli saucefish sauce, oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Reserve half the sweet chilli sauce mixture.
- Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Cook beeffor 2 mins each side. Brush top with some of the remaining sweet chilli sauce mixture.
- Turn and cook for 1 min. Brush top with remaining sweet chilli sauce mixture.
- Turn and cook for 1 min for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 mins. Thinly slice. Combine zucchini, cucumber, carrot, capsicum, onion, bean sproutsand basil in a large bowl.
- Divide salad among serving bowls.
- Top with the beef
- Drizzle with reserved sweet chilli sauce mixture.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 4 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below