Spinach & Feta Breakfast Scramble Recipe
A spinach and feta breakfast scramble recipe like this is something that you can come back to again and again and again. Simple to make, full of great flavours and very healthy, it is a great mid-week or weekend option. Made in a few minutes, you can add any extra veggies you would like. Or even some smoked salmon! Will you give it a go this week?
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 10 mins Serves: 2
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp light whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 110g fresh baby spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and black pepper
- 60 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and cream together until well combined.
- Heat a large pan over medium low heat and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, stir in the spinach and garlic and let cook until the spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook without disturbing until it just begins to set around the edges. Using a rubber spatula, gently lift and turn the curds from the edge of the pan toward the centre, allowing the uncooked eggs to run back out to the edges. Continue to lift and turn until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Remove the pan from heat and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below