Spanish Chicken & Beans Recipe
This Spanish chicken and beans recipe is a wonderful winter option. Filled with the delicious flavours of Spain, this inspired dish is a great option for those looking for a dinner tonight or leftovers tomorrow. With the lean protein of chicken tenderloins and the essential vitamins that come in the fresh vegetables, this is a dish that nourishes from the very first moment.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (about 250g) Chicken Tenderloins
- 125g green beans, chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 50g (1/4 cup) pitted green olives, halved
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley sprigs, to serve
- Combine paprika, harissa, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Place the green beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, olive and tomatoes in another large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add contents of chicken bowl. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Add green beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, olive and tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until veg is just tender.
- Divide chicken and veg mixture among serving plates.
- Top with parsley.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below