Raspberry, Apple & Mint Sorbet Recipe
A quick-made dessert, this raspberry, apple & mint sorbet recipe is a summer soother. When the sweet tooth hits at the end of the night, why not satisfy it with something a bit healthier? Made in 5 minutes, this has some great vitamins and minerals in it as well as a lot of fresh flavours. It is a fool-proof summer option.
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 0 Serves: 4
- 500g packet frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 ½ cups chilled apple juice
- Extra fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Place raspberries, mint leaves and 1 cup apple juice in a food processor. Process, gradually adding remaining apple juice, until smooth and combined, scraping down sides of processor occasionally.
- Working quickly, scoop mixture into serving glasses. Serve sprinkled with extra mint leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 4 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below