Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
If you are looking to mix up your salad options, this mediterranean grilled chicken recipe does just that and more. Loaded with wonderful flavour, vitamins and minerals, it will nourish you from the first bite. Taking only 40 minutes to make, it is a wonderful use of a lunch hour if you are working from home and a good amount of time to decompress at the end of the day. Will you give this salad recipe a go?
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 30 mins Serves: 4
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. diced coriander
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 4 romaine hearts, chopped
- 3 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 100g. feta, crumbled
- ½ cup pitted olives, halved
- Heat pan to medium-high. Season chicken with coriander, oregano, salt, and pepper. Grill, covered, turning halfway through, until golden and no longer pink, 18 to 22 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, and parsley in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, feta, and olives among four serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken, then drizzle with dressing.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below