Low Carb Zucchini Enchilada Recipe
This low carb zucchini enchilada recipe is a great healthy version of a sometimes unhealthy dish. A little bit of prep work and configuration is needed but it is definitely worth it once the finished meal on your plate. Perfect on a colder evening and great to warm up the next day, this is a recipe that should be on your menu moving forward. Read more and download this low carb zucchini enchilada recipe.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 3 shredded chicken breast
- 1 1/3 cup taco sauce
- 4 large zucchini, (sliced with a peeler)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- Fresh coriander (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180.
- In large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and salt.
- Cook until golden and brown.
- Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, shredded chicken and 1 cup taco sauce.
- Stir well until combined.
- Using a vegetable peeler make thin slices of zucchini.
- On a cutting board, lay out four zucchini slices slightly overlapping.
- Then, add two tablespoons of chicken mixture on top.
- Roll up and transfer carefully to a baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- After that, use remaining enchilada sauce to top the zucchini enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese and cottage cheese
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with coriander
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below