Low Carb Simple Pizza Recipe
A low carb pizza recipe that is as tasty as it is healthy? Surely that is too good to be true! Well look no further, this fantastic option is low on carbs because it takes a protein approach to the crust. With an open mind and the willingness to try something new, this is a wonderful and quick meal for when you are looking to have something naughty but do not want to risk your health and fitness goals. Give it a go and you will never look back.
Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Serves: 3
- 4 eggs
- 175 g shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 120 g shredded low-fat cheese
- 50g leg ham
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Whisk the eggs and blend in 170g of cheese. Spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet with parchment paper and form two round circles if you like round pizzas or just make one rectangular pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 225°C.
- Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano, and top with cheese and put the leg ham and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden-brown colour.
- Serve with a salad
- Note: you can add as many extra toppings as you would like to this pizza!
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below