Low Carb Garlic & Sesame Prawns Recipe
A quick and easy low carb garlic & sesame prawns recipe is the perfect dinner option for those leading a busy life. Taking only 20 minutes and serving enough to last at least 4-5 meals, this will also save you time down the line. With lots of healthy and carb-friendly ingredients, this is one of those recipes that will not get in the way of your health and fitness goals. Will you give it a go?
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 10 mins Serves: 5
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20g sesame seeds, mixed
- 450g jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined
- 175g red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 225g baby bok choy, sliced length-wise, into quarters
- 40g scallions, sliced thinly, length-wise
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Chili flakes and finely sliced scallion, to garnish (optional)
- Heat 1/2 of the coconut oil in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add the prawns, garlic, and sesame seeds to the pan. Toss for about a minute, or until the colour of the prawns begins to change, and is just slightly cooked through.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil, vegetables, and tamari soy. Stir fry for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender.
- Spoon into separate bowls, and garnish with red chili flakes and scallions.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below