Low Calorie Baked Eggs Recipe
If you are looking for the perfect winter breakfast recipe, look no further than these low calorie baked eggs. Full of body-nourishing ingredients it is a breakfast that will not only fill you up, but help boost the immune system. Taking only 35 minutes from start to finish, you can be assured that this low calorie baked eggs recipe will be a winner for everyone in the house. This is a meal that you will keep going back to and cooking over and over it is that good!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8th teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8th teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Spray a large oven proof pan with olive oil, then add the onion, capsicum, tomatoes, salt, and black pepper mix together. Cook for 5 minutes in the oven, stirring once to avoid burning.
- Remove from the oven and stir, add the garlic, the cumin, paprika, and cayenne.
- Make four shallow holes in it and crack an egg into each. Place back in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes until just set.
- Sprinkle the feta and parsley over the top, and serve.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below