Lemon Glazed Salmon Recipe
If dinners are getting a bit bland, try this lemon glazed salmon recipe to mix things up! Salmon is one of the true wonder-proteins and should always feature in monthly nutrition. Loaded with healthy Omega-6 fatty acids, it is helping your joints, bones, skin and hair from the moment you eat it. It can get a bit bland however, and this is why this lemon glazed salmon recipe is so great! It adds a depth of flavour that is delightful. Simply serve with a side of your choice (we love Brussels Sprouts) and enjoy!
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add butter, garlic, lemon juice and zest and cook 2 minutes.
- Add lemon slices and chicken broth to pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low until reduced, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return salmon back to pan and simmer until salmon is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below