Healthy Pistachio Oat Bar Recipe
This healthy pistachio oat bar recipe is a wonderful solution for those who are looking for a new snack. It is full of healthy ingredients, feels a bit naughtier than it is and will definitely cure those mid-meal cravings. There is nothing wrong with snacking, just so long as you are snacking on the right things! Keep your metabolism boosted and working with you to achieve your goals. Give this healthy pistachio oat bar recipe a go and you will have a solution to last you a long time.
Prep time: 13 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar free maple syrup, more for drizzling on top
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Additional handful of chopped pistachios for the topping
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line an 17cm square pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor, process the pistachios, oats, and salt for about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle in the maple syrup and olive oil while the motor is still running and the mixture begins to come together into a crumbly, almost-wet dough.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan and cover it with coconut flakes and remaining pistachios.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the coconut is nice and golden brown and the dough is cooked through.
- You want the squares to still be a little soft.
- Carefully lift the cooled dough out of the pan by holding two sides of the baking paper.
- Cut it into squares.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below