Healthy No Lettuce Salad Recipe
This healthy no lettuce salad recipe is a fantastic option for those beach days when you want to take some food with you. No lettuce = no soggy and wilting which is an absolute winner. With lots of healthy ingredients, it is made in 10 minutes and takes away a lot of the stress that can come with all the prep work. Will you give it a go this summer?
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 0 Serves: 6
- 1 BBQ chicken deboned and shredded (skin off)
- 1 large continental cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced into 2cm thick slices
- 4-5 large tomatoes sliced or chopped
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (or the juice of 2 limes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together shredded chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, avocados, and chopped parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice (or lime juice), and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to mix all of the flavours through.
- Store in an airtight Tupperware container for extra life and easy transportation.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 4 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below