Healthy Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe
This healthy pancake recipe is proof that pancakes do not have to be bad! If you are looking to lose weight AND still enjoy the things you love in life, this is a great recipe to allow that to happen. The healthier ingredients allow you to relax a little bit more and the extra protein helps the muscles build and grow. They are full of flavour and perfect for a Sunday morning snack.
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 5 mins Serves: 8
- 40g vanilla protein powder
- 1 large, very ripe banana
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- In two clean bowls, separate the eggs carefully so none of the yolk gets in to the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks
- Add the egg yolks along with the remaining ingredients to a medium bowl and beat until smooth
- Gently fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until roughly combined. Fold half of the remaining egg whites into the mixture and finally the last portion until everything is well combined
- Heat a pan over low heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds on each side
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below