Healthy Avocado Dip Recipe
This healthy avocado dip recipe is a fantastic option for those who are looking for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. Loaded with fresh ingredients that are going to nourish you from the beginning, this is one of those recipes you will keep coming back to. With lots of healthy vitamins, minerals and good fats, it certainly tastes a bit naughtier than it is. Give it a go this week and you will make it again and again and again!
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 0 mins Serves: 5
- 1 cup fresh parsley or fresh coriander
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green chili peppers (optional)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Handful pistachio nuts
- In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients — except the oil and the pistachio nuts — and mix until smooth.
- Add oil and nuts at the end and mix roughly. It’s nice when the sauce is not too smooth and a bit chunky. Add more oil or water for a thinner texture.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below