Coriander and Chilli Pork Patties
These coriander and chilli pork patties are a wonderful recipe for those looking for snacks on the run. Easy to make, and lasting a few days, they will give you a great option in between meals. If you would like to make it a meal, all you need do is add a bit of salad or a few vegetables. A truly versatile meal option that will be part of the menu for months to come. Read on for the recipe for these coriander and chilli pork patties.
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup chili sauce
- 2 large Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- coriander sprigs, to serve
- Combine mince, egg, coriander, mint, 1/8 cup of sweet chili sauce, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 5 minutes on each side, or until light golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Top each patties with cucumber strips and coriander
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below