Coconut Lime Marinated Prawns and Zoodles Recipe
This coconut lime marinated prawns and zoodles recipe tastes as good as it sounds! The name may make it sound a bit more complicated than it actually is, as this recipe can be made in just 30 minutes. This meal is full of impactful flavours, high in vitamins, minerals and good proteins. Try it today and you will have a new menu item on your list for months and weeks to come.
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 20 mins Serves: 4
- 3 limes
- ¾ cup light coconut milk
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece fresh ginger (2cm)
- 1 red chili
- 1 ½ cup fresh coriander
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 large, thick carrot
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 500g cooked, peeled, deveined prawns
- Finely grate zest of one lime into a large bowl, then squeeze in juice of all limes (¼ cup).
- Whisk in coconut milk and soy sauce. Finely grate in garlic, ginger, and ½ red chili. Finely chop ½ cup coriander and stir into the bowl along with scallion whites.
- Thinly slice rest of chili and set aside.
- Using a spiralizer fitted with the finest noodle blade, spiralize carrot, then use a larger blade to spiralize zucchini. Toss zoodles in coconut milk mixture; let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, fold in red pepper, shrimp, and remaining coriander. Sprinkle with remaining scallions and sliced chili.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below