Berry Superfood Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This berry superfood smoothie bowl recipe is the perfect way to start the day. With a recipe that is loaded with healthy vitamins and minerals, it will leave you feeling satisfied as well as nourished. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, it is a great chance to move towards these cooler and more fruit-focused breakfast options! Only taking 5 minutes to prepare, this quick and easy dish is not one you want to miss out on!
Cook time: 5 minutes Servings: 2
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 4 ice cubes
- Splashes of light coconut milk (enough to get blender moving)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Hemp seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, coconut milk, almond butter and spinach in a blender.
- Add acai powder.
- Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk as needed. (As little as necessary so your smoothie will be thick).
- Pour into two bowls and top with hemp seeds, coconut flakes, blueberries, and dried strawberries.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below