Lunch Recipe Ideas
Tandoori chicken salad
A reliable option that is a great way to add flavour to chicken, and a salad.
- 100g Tandoori paste
- 50gm plain yoghurt
- 750gm chicken breast or thigh, chopped into strips
- 50gm baby spinach
- 50gm Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 50gm red capsicum sliced
- 50gm cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 x spring onion chopped
- 15gm black sesame seeds
- 20gm fresh mint leaves
- Mix the tandoori paste and the yoghurt in a bowl thoroughly.
- Add chopped chicken and mix until all coated in paste.
- Refrigerate for 60 mins. Whilst refrigerating…
- Mix all salad ingredients into a bowl.
- After an hour cook the chicken on the bbq for best result, or on pan.
- Once chicken is cooked through, place salad mix on plate and chicken strips on top. Nice to have some oven-baked mountain bread with it.
This is one of our two lunch recipe ideas, and it will last a few days. Enjoy!
Coriander & chili pork patties
An Asian inspired take on the burger patty. Serve with fresh salad or vegetables.
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup chilli sauce
- 2 large Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Combine mince, egg, coriander, and mint, 1/8 cup of sweet chilli sauce, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 5 minutes on each side, or until light golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Top each patties with cucumber strips and coriander.
- Serve with salad/vegetables of your choice.
For some fantastic dinner options simply click here
Get in touch
Authentic Personal Training
Mon - Thurs: 5:30am - 8pm
Fri: 5:30am - 3pm
Sat: 7am - 12pm