Smashed Chickpea Bruschetta Recipe
This smashed chickpea bruschetta recipe is a winner for those looking to improve their breakfast game. Loaded with fresh ingredients, it is full of healthy vitamins and minerals to get the day started on the right note. Made in under 5 minutes this can be done on any morning of the week. For those with a little bit more time on their hands, add a poached egg for a little more flavour and protein hit! Cook this once and you will have a recipe to go back to forever.
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 125g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp tahini
- 50g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- Lemon wedge, to serve
- Place chickpeas in a small bowl with the lemon juice and tahini.
- Mash with a fork, leaving some texture. Season.
- Combine tomatoes, parsley and oil.
- Spread chickpea mixture over toast.
- Top with tomato salad.
- Serve with a lemon wedge
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 5 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below