Healthy Chicken & Halloumi Salad Recipe
A healthy chicken & halloumi salad is one of the more flavourful recipes that you can cook up for lunch or dinner. With only 20 minutes total time before eating, it is quick and easy whilst being tasty and healthy. With lots of fresh ingredients, you are going to satisfy those hunger cravings whilst not getting in the way of your health and fitness goals.
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 10 mins Serves: 1
- 4 small slices of halloumi
- 1 cucumber
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of rocket
- 5 chopped walnuts
- Balsamic vinegar
- 150g of shredded roast chicken
- Grill halloumi cheese 3-5 minutes on each side (or until you see nice grill marks)
- Prepare the salad by washing and cutting your veggies. Cucumbers into small slices and tomatoes in half.
- Chop your walnuts as well and combine in a salad bowl.
- Wash the rocket and throw it in the bowl as well.
- When the halloumi has grill marks or is crispy on both sides, arrange it on top of your salad with your shredded chicken, sprinkle some salt and dress with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Want To Learn More?
Since COVID-19 entered our lives, we have aimed to deliver some great weekly information as to how you can remain healthy, productive and in good spirits. This blog post is the latest addition to a growing library of information. Click to read more on our dedicated COVID support blogs.
Over the last 6 years Authentic Personal Training has established itself as a leading health and fitness studio on the Lower North Shore. We are incredibly proud to announce that we have been voted The Best Fitness Business on The North Shore for 2019.
Join us on our Facebook page:
To book a complimentary Outdoor Personal Training Session with one of Sydney’s most experienced Personal Trainers, simply fill out the form below